Friday, July 22, 2011

Beachy is In Order

Unprecedented. Two blog entries. Same week. Back to back. The chances of this happening again are quite slim.

2011-17-22

The new je suis... beach bag just got me in a beach mood, then I saw the new version of SLink's flip flops and I knew that getting half naked was meant to be. So here you have what I put together. I have been wearing it for a week now, so I am pretty sure I like it ;)


======================================================
Poses : [LAP] by Dove Swanson
Hair : Bo | Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle
Skin : Lustre | Curio by Gala Phoenix
Bikini : Alexa | Artilleri by Antonia Marat
Sarong : Masha Shawl | -SG- Fashion by Sasha Gopheller
Shoes : Sheila Thongs V2 | SLink by Siddean Munro
Bag : prete | je suis... by Julia Merosi
Bangles : grande | je suis... by Julia Merosi

No comments:

Post a Comment