Friday, April 1, 2011

Retro Makes Me Happy


04-01-2011

I am a sucker for retro, classic looks. LOVE.


So, when I saw on Plurk that Ingenue was having a sale I felt a tingle on my boobs and headed that way. So here you have the one thing that won my heart over the rest of the things I got. Check out these pants. Do you not want to wear them? Seriously.

Anyway, my posts (if I continue to do this) will be short and sweet. Probably featuring one item and the rest of stuff on the credits because... well... I suck. Like a lot.

On this one, however, I will point out the fact that the bangles are from je suis... and are part of the many items creators have made part of the Pacific Relief Fundraiser. If you haven't participated, lets not forget how much help is still needed and, please, go.

Until next time :)

================

Pose : IZUMIYA by Izumi Homewood
Hair : Tiny Bird by Autumn Hykova (mouth bobby pin included)
Skin : Curio by Gala Phoenix
Top : fri.day by Darling Monday
Pants : Ingenue by Betty Doyle
Shoes : LeLutka by Minnu Palen
Bangles : je suis...

No comments:

Post a Comment